Start Date: 23rd August 2022
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join The Pochin Primary School to undertake the role of Classroom Teacher. The Pochin School is highly sought after and has 160 pupils from 3-11 years old. The school is in the small picturesque village of Barkby, with a strong village community feel. The school is looking for someone who is kind, creative, imaginative and has a great sense of humour to come and join their team at the beginning of the new academic year. The Classroom Teacher will be responsible for providing excellent teaching and creating an environment in which the children love to learn.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold QTS status
• Possess the ability to teach high quality lessons and consistently provide learning opportunities that progresses pupils’ learning and achievements
• Be an excellent communicator and able to build positive working relationships with pupils, parents/carers and stakeholders
• Be a team player – whilst it is important as a Classroom Teacher to work independently, there are regular points of the working day and week where working alongside support staff and other teaching colleagues is vital, therefore working as part of a team that is supportive and effective is paramount to the role
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Access to the Bradgate Learning Alliance to share best practice, learn and network with other colleagues
• Opportunities for career development with access to professional development, apprenticeships and training schemes
• Access to the generous Teachers Pension Scheme
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 16th May 2022
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 19th May 2022
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Head Teacher, Heather Sharpe.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The Pochin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.